At Scratch Golf Shop we offer professional club repair. Select from a wide variety of services available. Whether you need re-grips, new shafts, or special modifications our master repair specialist and club fitter can make precision adjustments to your clubs to better meet your individual needs.
Golf Club Repair
Golf Club Repair
Club Repair and Pro Golf Fitter
1. Held all three certifications from Golfsmith:
clubmaker, advanced, professional.
2. Professional Club-maker Society Class A Clubmaker.
3. Beta Tester for FlightScope; Fitter of the Year 2009 FlightScope.
4. Taught Rifle Certification classes around the country.
5. 20 years building golf clubs professionally.
6. PFC Certification for True Temper/PX Shafts.
7. A member of the International Club Makers Guild.
A Simple yet delicate procedure. We can fit your clubs with the latest in grip tech. Best of all you’ll get them all put on straight!
Look no further for loft and lie angle adjustments. Whether you have been fitted for another lie angle on your irons or putter, these technical adjustments can greatly improve your game.
Broken shaft, or looking for an upgrade? Our Master Fitter can get you on the right track.
Saving your old grips is no problem! Our certified club techs will get the job done.
Bore Through Shaft Install
Bore through shafts are typically irons, designed to have the tip of the shaft extend all the way through the sole.
Have you been fitted to play a shorter shaft? Most clubs can have their length altered.
Looking to add additional length to your clubs? Most irons, putters, and woods can have length added to the existing shaft.
During the golf season epoxy in the club head can become hot or cold, causing club heads to loosen or come off. We will re-epoxy and re-unite your club head and shaft.